De Goede Herder Church

Stoeplaan 4
Open from 10.00-17.00hrs

In 1923 the parish ‘De Goede Herder’ was founded to accomodate the catholics living in the newly established villas in that area. The church was designed and built by the architects Leo van der Laan and his son Jan and was consecrated in 1932. The design is inspired by the Byzantine and earl Christian basilica form. The church is part of an entire complex of buildings, under which a school, the house for the church-warden and a cemetery.