Guided tours at 10 am, 12 am, and 14 pm. Registration on site at the nursery (right side of the town hall). In the 17th century the old manor Te Pau was replaced by the current building, which is now the town hall. Prince Frederick of The Netherlands owned the estate between 1838 and 1881. Within that period the house was refurbished in neo-classical style by the architects J.D. Zocher jr. and H.H.A. Wenzel. After a period of temperate care, park and town hall are now restored to its former splendour. Explanation about the restoration and the use of traditional building techniques is provided during tours. Demonstrations of these techniques are held in the nursery, to the right of De Paauw. For all ages!