Open from 11.00-17.00hrs
This building dates back to 1752, when the corn-chandler Cornelis Schoenmaker had it commissioned. Remains of older constructions were incorporated and the medieval cellar stayed in place. Since 1983 the house is owned by the Haasnoot family. The oldest part, the cellar with its brick alcoves, salt reservoirs, flagstone floor and Delft blue tiles is worth the visit.