Open from 11.00-17.00hrs
Mutters drew the plan for the church in 1923. Building was finished one year later. This hall-church is executed in a traditional artisan style. The decorative masonry shows the influence of the Amsterdam School. In 1958 the church was drastically renovated under supervision of the architect Chris Nielsen. The table, pulpit and font are from the same period. They are produced by Nico Onkenhout.