This farmhouse was built around 1630, but has undergone a major renovation after a devastating fire in 1932. In the fire, the cellar, the upstairs room and part of the front house with the spiral staircase to the first floor have been preserved. The upstairs room in particular still has beautiful details from the first half of the 17th century: an oak paneling with panel door and a bedstead from the same time. The yard is still quite authentic on the Oostdorperweg side; especially on the north side is a piece of land with many old trees and traditional stinse plants. The upper room, hall and basement are accessible via the mourning and wedding door.